(Redirected from Territorial revisionism)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up revisionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revisionism may refer to:
- Historical revisionism, the critical re-examination of presumed historical facts and existing historiography
- The "revisionists" school of thought in Soviet and Communist studies, as opposed to the Cold War "traditionalists" school.
- Historical negationism, concerted denial of claims accepted by mainstream historians, may purport to be historical revisionism but its methodologies have no basis in historiography/profession of history
- Revisionist School of Islamic Studies, which questions whether the traditional accounts about Islam's early times are reliable historical sources
- Revisionism (Ireland), an issue in Irish historiography
- Revisionism (Spain), a derogatory term used in Spanish historiographic debate
- Revisionist Zionism, a nationalist faction within the Zionist movement
- Marxist revisionism, a pejorative term used by some Marxists to describe ideas based on a revision of fundamental Marxist premises
- Fictional revisionism, the retelling of a story with substantial alterations in character or environment, to "revise" the view shown in the original work
- Territorial revisionism, a euphemism for revanchism or irredentism
- Revisionism Theory, another word for Reformism
- The reevaluation of one's experiences with a hindsight bias
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revisionism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.