Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CPI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPI is the consumer price index, a measure of the average price of consumer goods and services purchased by households.
- See United States Consumer Price Index for the consumer price index specific to the US.
- See Consumer price index by country for a list of consumer price index articles by country.
CPI may also refer to:
- Characters per inch, a unit of measurement
- Coherent processing interval, a parameter used to describe radar systems
- Complete Packet Inspection, technology for computer network traffic analysis that combines header classification and payload pattern search
- Counts per inch, a unit of measurement
- Cycles Per Instruction in microprocessors
- Cloud Provider Interface, allowing a user to interact with a cloud provider's service
- In computing, as a file type (*.CPI): see List of filename extensions (A–E)#CPI
- Center for Public Integrity
- Centre for Process Innovation, a UK-based high value science and technology innovation company
- China Power International Development, a subsidiary company of China Power Investment Corporation
- China Power Investment Corporation, a state-owned power producer in the People's Republic of China
- Commission on Public Integrity, an independent Iraqi anti-corruption committee
- Committee on Public Information, an American governmental organization during World War I
- Communications & Power Industries or CPI International, a company technology based on radio and transmitters
- Communist Party of India
- Communist Party of Indonesia
- Communist Party of Iran
- Communist Party of Ireland
- Communist Party of Israel
- Compact Power Incorporated, a Detroit-based unit of South Korea’s LG Chem
- Computer Peripherals Inc, a former manufacturer of computer printers
- Constitutionalist Party of Iran, also known as Hezb Masrooteh
- International Union for Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences (Congrès paléoethnologique international)
- International Criminal Court (Cour pénale internationale)
- Centrists for Italy, a political party in Italy
- California Psychological Inventory, a psychological test
- cpi, the ISO 639-3 code for Chinese Pidgin English.
- Certified Principal Investigator, a professional certification from the Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Corruption Perceptions Index, for countries
- Cost Per Impression, in advertising
- Cost per install, in advertising
- Cost Performance Index, the ratio of actual costs to budgeted costs, used in earned value management
- Cross-platform interchange, in metro systems
- French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.