Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uba or UBA (and diacritic variations) may refer to:
- Ubá, small tropical city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Uba, Nigeria, part of Askira/Uba Local Government Area in Borno State
- Uba River, in Kazakhstan
- Royal Union of Belgian Radio Amateurs
- UBA Pro Basketball League
- Umweltbundesamt, the German Environment Agency
- Underwater Breathing Apparatus, some types of rebreather scuba set
- Union Byblos Amchit, a former name of Byblos Club, a multi sports club based in Byblos, Lebanon
- United Baloch Army, a Baloch nationalist militant group designated as a terrorist organisation by the Pakistani government
- United Bank for Africa, an International bank with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- User Behavior Analytics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.