|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Klismaphilia article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is or was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 29 June 2020 and 21 August 2020. Further details are available on the course page. Assigned student editor(s): D. Doan, A.Chhen01, M.DuranUCSF, A.Kumar, UCSF.|
Kellogg is associated with Special K, which has nothing to do with enemas
Didn't you see The Road To Wellville?
- I take it that the issue of whether Kellogg was a klysmaphiliac is the sole basis for the NPOV dispute header? If so, I'm going to remove it since it seems like a reasonable statement to make considering the details over on Kellogg's article. Bryan 01:22, 17 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Support the article?
This article sounds a bit like original research. Can anyone back this information up? DDerby 05:17, 10 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Ghneeck, glg, MLEH!*
- (translation for non-prudes: there's been too many prudes editing all the sexuality articles lately. Kellogg would be oh so proud of y'all.)
Stephen king the klismaphiliac?
where did you find out that stephen king was an enema fetishist?
- I was wondering the same. I can find no evidence to that anywhere. IINAG 14:21, August 31 2005
- Any evidence on the other two, Marilyn Monroe and Mae West? Kent Wang 05:53, 6 September 2005 (UTC)
I have no problem with the article as such Paraphilias and Klismaphilia (has b/w drawings). The problem is with Kellogg, Marilyn Monroe, Mae West, Stephen King, Bill O'Reilly and some of the claims in the 4th and 5th paragraphs. CambridgeBayWeather 05:36, 20 September 2005 (UTC)
- Kellogg seems to be a clear-cut case, judging by what is known of his life and works. The descriptions of the rest are, absent of any evidence, simply nonsense. -- Karada 07:51, 10 October 2005 (UTC)
- Still need specific quotes for someone saying that "many modern commentators" share the view, but without any references about that specifically. Ansell 12:57, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
This article seems to have become a drivel magnet. It needs a complete rewrite, with proper references added. I've started the process by removing the whole, extremely dubious, middle section of the article. -- Karada 07:51, 10 October 2005 (UTC)
- I've now added a small bibliography, and a cite of a paper with an online abstract: does anyone have a pointer to the Denko papers? -- Karada 08:06, 10 October 2005 (UTC)
The enema.org or whatever reference not only isn't a proper reliable reference, it doesn't actually say what it is tagged to say: that most enema fans are heterosexual. Lotusduck 21:02, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
I saw in a doco about the death of marilyn monroe that she used enemas not just for constipation but also during sex. Could she have been a Klismaphiliac? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:45, 22 April 2007 (UTC).