User talk:ChrisUK/Archive of old pages
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
SMG3 history ?
Hello Chris! Are you the one who has made a lot of 04.08. CRs in SMG3? regards --22.214.171.124 11:31, 4 Nov 2004 (UTC) (= user:Dreiundvierzig in the german WP, where I'm engaged since September)
Nope not me! I work in the industry but not on the standards side, more on the project delivery areas.